God's multivitamin - invest now!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently sustained an extremely serious muscle tear and after slow results using just topical diclofenac gel and an ace bandage that caused me severe skin irritation I decided to do something about it from the inside. The irritation from the bandage and near complete stop of circulation in my leg resulted in scaly rash patches around the bruise which was both uncomfortable aesthetically and physically. My facial moisturizer contains Moringa as a featured ingredient so I wondered if maybe taking Moringa internally would help. Not the most scientific deduction but since the product was cheap I wasn't out too much if it didn't work. Now, I have always been a deep sleeper, needing 8 hours or I feel tired to the point where it interferes with my ability to go throughout my day. After three days of taking this, I realized I'm waking up earlier and I stopped sleeping through my alarms. After a week of taking this, I find that I just nurse one cup of coffee in the mornings to get me going and mostly because I like the taste. This was the ONLY supplement I tried for a week. After I was sure of no adverse side effects I incorporated fish oil. After a few days of the Moringa and the fish oil in combination, I noticed a surge in the decrease of dry and itchy rashes. The skin on my bruise started to flake, and it eventually peeled off. Underneath was healthy, pink and unbruised skin. What I had before the Moringa resembled a psoriasis outbreak, and now it is GONE. I also got compliments on my skin from friends without any makeup on. I was faithful to the recommended dosage and have never skipped a dose. Moringa is full of several different vitamins in more quantities than more familiar foods, and bioavailability studies have proved to be quite promising. This CHEAP plant nourishes the starving and purifies water in places of the world where it otherwise can't be afforded. You have nothing to lose by trying!

yay

Posted by ethiopique12 on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty great that MRM is now offering Moringa in a capsule form. Iherb offers amazing prices and fast shipping.

Excellent For Milk Production

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these while breastfeeding and noticed my production doubled! This is my third bottle.

Moringa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great energy booster !

Surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 caps when I wake up with a bit headache in the morning or feel tired when get up. The headache is gone in half an hour. It gives me more energy for the day, and I feel less irritated with running nose and sneezes on rhinitis allergy.

good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

received oct, 13 ; 13 weeks

Great herb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovin this more and more, has a great digestive effect for me.

Moringa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I am grateful.

organic, fresh, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

organic, fresh, good price

I have not received the product yet?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not received the product yet?