moldy 9 bags out of 12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

9 bags out of 12 terribly moldy, had to throw it away

leakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is a hole on the packing which cause leakage of plum. I am not dare to eat the plum. So disappointing.

Одна Плесень. All fruits've molded and comletely inedible. Frustrated(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Всё выбрасываю(((

Mouldy Prunes - DISGUSTING.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had ordered four bags of these recently. In the first two bags I opened, I noticed some small white spots on the prunes. I thought maybe this was crystallized sugar or something. When I opened the third bag, there was a lot more - and it was obviously NOT sugar, but mould. I threw the whole bag away. I just now opened the last bag, and the amount of mould in this one is revolting. Some of them are actually fuzzy. Not only were the last two bags blatantly mouldy, but it also means I ate two bags that had mould spots that I thought was sugar. It's not only gross, but considering that dried fruit is a high risk food for exposures to aflatoxin moulds, it's really dangerous! Don't buy these!

Mouldy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will never buy again. Bought 2 packets & both were mouldy 😤

Moldy Plums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will never never buy again.

Normally Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My most recent order of three bags arrived with a white powder substance on the plums and smelling of fermentation. Packing of products and customer service by iHerb seem to be going down in the last few months.

Dry Prunes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Literally a mixed bag...some are moist and good, but many are dry and hard. I wish I hadnt bought so many packs