Delicious and moist

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchase these regularly. they have never let me down.You can feel more moist than any brand.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really good plums and it feels good knowing they are not coated in pesticides.

Delicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!! I've found these online organic and unsulfured makes a HUGE difference. I like that in my bag there was some quite big pieces and its not oily as regular dried plums bought in the bulk store. Definetly repurchasing this stuff its soo good!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cheaper and moister than the ones we can get in Kanagawa, Japan

Part of my Paleo Diet

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy prunes at supermarkets. On a few occasions I saw white mold on the skin well before the expiry date. They were not fresh enough. So I switched to Made in Nature, Organic Plums. They are organic and much better in freshness and quality.

so delicious

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the only downside- the product was eaten up too fast. Amazing freshness, juicy Plums , will by again.

good taste~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's relally good taste, i wanna get it again!

Soft and sweet

Posted by eathealthy on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sneak a couple into my sons lunch to help with constipation. And it works to keep him regular. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

WOW Spectecular

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used not to love plums before, but this stuff changed it completely. I LOVE PLUMS!!! I used to LOVE Made in Nature figs the best, but now THIS is the best!! I LOVE it, I think I have to order more and more because just 1 pouch goes sooo quickly as wind goes by!

最喜欢吃的布林干

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

好吃,好吃,拆开一袋总是全家抢~~ 至今为止买过二十多包了 好吃,非常原生态 自然的口感,没有添加剂,吃的放心!!! 我的宝宝也喜欢吃,吃了一直盯着我再要再要~~