Useful but Not for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

the bag is a mess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of CocoCeps, and based only on the product, I would give it 4-5 stars. But I bought it in the "resealable" bag, which is not easily resealable. The powder is so fine that it inevitably gets in the sealing channels of the bag and keeps it from sealing. This leads to spillage and this stuff gets in everything and is not easy to clean. I think I lost about a third of the bag before I finally transferred it to a Mason jar. It created a big nuisance. I won't buy the big bag again unless Madre Lab fixes this problem.

Taste is horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter liked Cafeceps as I was uncomfortable to give her Coffee, I got this thinking that it might be like hot coco. But it dosen't desolve properly and taste is horrible. But the ingridients are good it does pick you up.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste like cocoa, and have a strange chemical aftertaste.

Not my "cup of tea"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted some dark chocolate drink and I got it, but I don't really like the taste. Added some erythritol and milk and it got little better, but I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Haven't quite figured them out yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is pretty bitter, but I need to figure out how to incorporate it into my meals more. I put 1/2 a scoop in my oats one morning to make chocolate oatmeal, but it needed a ton of sweetener.

hmmmmm - this is not chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells bad, tastes almost okay with milk and stevia.

Weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had to use milk and honey to sweeten. Wouldn't order again.

CocoCeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not nearly as good as their coffee product, which is excellent.

Probably not suitable for everyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Regretfully this product gave my wife and I both a headache so we ceased taking it otherwise it had a nice strong cocoa flavour.

1 2