Acquired Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe that this is a good product, however, I must warn that I had to acquire a taste for this product. No matter what I put it in, it still tastes like mushrooms to me.

Madre Labs--CocoCeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed with the products benefits. However, there is one major downside...the product is very difficult to dissolve. No matter how it was mixed, there was always a sizable amount of residue left at the bottom of my mug.

cococeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor. Cordyceps capsules work much better but this can make a good addition to hot cocoa. Clean product, good packaging. The re-sealable bag is convenient.

Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great rich taste, and a wonderful pick-me-up. But ... eh ... and I don't know how to say this, but it works as a very powerful laxative for me, which isn't necessarily very pleasant. I won't be drinking this for some time, I'm afraid.

will have to try again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

might've gone overboard w/the first cup which ended up tasting absolutely disgusting. will try again later w/less powder

Bitter-sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

knowledge that it is good for my energy levels makes me tolerate bitterness even with 2 Stevia where I dont usaully use sugar

Mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, it tastes great and wakes me up. On the other, it wakes me up so much it gives me a splitting headache. I'm sure there's a perfect middle ground at which the exact right dosage will wake me up and NOT give me a headache, but after a week of small adjustments to the amount taken, I couldn't find it.

tastes really bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

super bitter and i really taste the musroom powder. but it does wakes me up .

Very strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way. I add it to coffee for a chocolate taste. Too much powder tastes too much like mushrooms!

Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage

Posted by SunnyRose on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't think it tastes so good without sweetening. It doesn't have very much chocolate flavor, but I think it tastes good with honey and vanilla.

1 2 3