My Favorite everyday cocoa drink!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never thought I will ever drink cocoa daily, but this product made me a cocoa-addict:) !!! The taste is excellent plus it has medicinal mushrooms in it! Don't use boiling water or you may destroy some good compounds, I use only luke-warm water. The only concern is that cocoa is known to contain higher levels of heavy metals, would like to see some analysis for this product, thus only 4 stars from me for now. If you like, check my other reviews!

I believe this is great product but my parcel until today still not received yet?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Currently no comment because my parcel still stuck at Malaysia custom clearance since 9/10/2017 due to unknown reason. Already emailed DHL customer service on 21.10.2017 and their replied me will release the parcel on Monday but until now no further delivery status show on DHL tracking system??? A bit disappointed with DHL courier service this time.

Cocoa beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and nice to add with my bakery

A great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a good replacement for my morning coffee, gives me the energy that I need in the morning

Great taste, Low Cal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This instant cocoa blend is real tasty if you like dark chocolate. The medicinal mushrooms really do give you some added energy without a crash.

Great product and reasonable price. Will buy again!

Posted by urbanwarrior on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using cocoa (read alot good review on cocoa) for the first time. The reviews on this product were all quite positive; hence I bought it. I add it mainly in my morning smoothie.......i get tons of energy with this extra ingredient. Great product and reasonable price.

Choc Lover's Fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to keep my sweet tooth in check. Its strong chocolate flavour can be softened with maple syrup. I use it mostly in coffee when bored with plain coffee. I might start using it after dinner if craving sugar...healthy, non-dessert.

Cococeps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this using mostly water, a couple T soy milk etc and some Jordan's Skinny Syrup. Delicious. Hopefully there are enough mushrooms to be beneficial. Do not like that the label does not at least give a total amount of mushrooms. So could be next to nothing. That is the reason for 4 not 5 stars. For that alone I would give it much less stars, however, the taste is so good when sweetened.

Yummy mushroom boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A friend, who knew I was trying to treat an auto-immune disorder with symptoms of severe fatigue with food and plant based medicine, told me about Cococeps. I tried it and loved it. Its a mellow add-in to my morning coffee. It has a naturally (no sugar added) sweet coco taste, and gives me a gentle boost with my one cup of coffee in the morning.

Little bitter but it's healthy

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix this powder in coffee to make moca so I don't have to use sugars.