old smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is old

stinks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not ANYTHING like creme brûlée. No hint of vanilla like I expected. It smells rancid.

Not dry, but very pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is very nice. But i expected litte more dryness. Smell is good, natural, not strong. Skin after it looks good, silky, but a little oily.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first time i use something like this, i like it , my skin feels smooth and nice.

Great natural body oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sprayer is nice, the oil is hydrating and is absorbed in the skin very fast. I chose this brand because it is made of natural oils instead of mineral oil, dimethicone and cyclomethicone. Not too fond of the scent, I expected it to be more vanilla but it is not unpleasant.

Horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like technical oil, this is not a crème brûlée.

Smells like rancid oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was revolting. I used it once and it smelled like rancid/stagnant oil. I am unsure if i got a bad batch - It was within its expiry date so shouldnt have been off. I will never, ever use this product. I cannot stress to you about how awful the smell of this was; it was almost gag worthy. Especially jarring when i was expecting a delicious vanilla caramel smell. DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell, oil drys nicely into the skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

boyfriend wants to eat me .. I kind of want to eat myself -- smellse SO good!

Not a fan of the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed when I smelled this, it has a kind f musty aroma, the oil itself is nice but I can not see myself using this product.

1 2