Great for sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the second most helpful review that a woman took a scoop before bed and woke up without sinus issues. I was very hopeful and took a scoop before my 9pm bedtime three hours ago. My sinuses did clear up and I still have loads of energy at midnight and so thought I'd write a review. I think I'll need a second scoop sometime tomorrow to keep me awake through the day.

Knocks A Cold Out Cold

Posted by HelloItsMe on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to add to a smoothie, I like to use this when I feel a cold coming on. So far (knock on wood) I've dodged a couple. I like the taste & it simply makes me feel good (increases my energy).

Immune Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this everyday, add it to my morning drink in my vitamix for immunity. It has everything I need and I feel more energy, notice my sinus problems are less. Wonderful product, great service.

Kicks my cold to the curb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this when I feel something coming on and it works for me evertime. I have not been anywhere close to being as sick as I use to be before I found this product. Will continue to use.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

Great tasting

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mushrooms are the best to prevent colds & flus or shorten their duration. This tastes great when mixed in orange juice!

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.