One of the best Immune Booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for weeks, and I feel better. The ingredients within Immune Punch all support the Immune System (a extensive study on the ingredients will let one know how powerful they are). I will recommend this product. One caution though: Immune Punch does not easily dissolved in water (what I use), even in a shaker cup. There will be still some bits at the bottom of the cup when I drink it. Maybe one needs to put it in a blender........

A Boost with a Smile!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am really liking this supplement! So far, I have mixed it in with apple cider, super greens smoothie, and soy milk.. and it tastes great (a little bland in milk). The color is beautiful, the flavor is tart and fruity, and the texture is a tiny bit grainy, but not unpleasant. I'm a first grade teacher, and with a flu wave going through my school, I started taking this daily. Even though more than half my class has been sick, I'm still feeling great.. so it's working, or at least helping!

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes chalky :/

Madre, Immune Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product caused my stomach upset.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am unsure of my formal take on this product. I like the foods that are represented. However the taste is way over the top. I think it could have had 1/2 the amount of stevia and still have been plenty sweet.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order. I used to have allergy every year, but since taking this stuff I feel great. I will buy it again.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice addition to smoothie.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

taste too bitter

I use this formula with the Midori Greens...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

On the first order with Immune Punch, matching scoop for scoop with the Midori Greens, in the same size container, I ran out of Immune Punch long before the Midori greens. It seems I've been shorted in the Immune Punch formula.

Miracle Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product contains several sources of mushrooms, which are excellent immune boosters. Mushrooms have the power to shrink tumors. I had a large mold on the right side of my neck, which had changed shape and was very sensitive to touch. I started using this product, together with AHCC and my mold literally disappeared. This is an incredible product.