Very Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix one scoop of Immune Punch with my Smoothie every morning.

Makes a great morning shake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mainly buy powders or liquids because I don't like taking capsules or tablets. I actually bought this product because several people at work were sick. I started taking it before I felt any symptoms and now 10 days later I'm still feeling 100%. I've been purposely getting an extra hour of sleep each night (which may have helped), but I still feel like this product has aided in keeping me healthy. It gives me an energy boost in the morning as well (probably from the mushroom powders). The only negative is that you have to wash your fingers after touching the scoop because the powder is so colorful. Overall, a great product…..which I will definitely buy again!

formula is good. but i do not like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i do not like the taste of this product so i keet it for the time i'll be ill or i'll have to push my immunitet. I will not take it when it's not necessary. Аnyway, formula is good. When you add it to the fruit tea of shake taste is ok.

tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes horrible and doesn't mix well.I don't know how effective it is because i could not stomach it

Powerful Immune Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking mushroom products now for over 5 years along with other quality products from iherb.com and the results are no colds, no flu, and no allergies. I just switched to this product and I am impressed on how I feel and also the quality of the product. It tastes like sour berries and I add it to my smoothy every morning. I am now looking at the other products from this company, especially the greens and heart formula to also add to my morning shake. If you want to start the day off right, try a shake with quality protein and powders like this one and others. Be sure you are buying quality, it really makes a difference on how I feel. This is a true story, when the rest of my family was getting sick with the flu, I started to feel weak and achy, took a double dose of mushroom complex, and my symtoms went away. Also the Native Americans in 1918 did not get the swine flu because they were taking the mushroom that grows on the birch tree (chaga), which is in this Immune Support Blend. Iherb.com has been a Godsend because I can now get my favorite products at a good price and I really like their quick shipping.

Not for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really thought that this was the product for me, but it wasn't. I didn't like the taste or consistency and it was very hard to mix. However, the product was delivered at exceptional speed. It is a pity I can't use it....

In my arsenal against cold and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is expensive, but worth every penny!!! I use it against cold and flu, and like to mix it in rosehip tea; and suplement with a cup of chaga tea as well, after symptoms of cold. Works everytime, even after outbreak :-)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I trust this more than eating fruit today, and feel better.And the taste is great even on its own. Easy to use, lasts .

Unfortunately is gone, please bring it back!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, best to keep you safe all winter! Best stuff around.....cannot find any product at this level

면연력 강화에 정말 좋데요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

언니 부탁으로 자주 구매하는데 맛이 좀..버섯맛이 나서 약간 거북스럽지만 우유에 타거나 물에 타서 훅 마시면 괜찮아요. 이거 계속 먹으면 상처 난 곳도 빨리 아물고 감기도 잘 안 걸린데요. 그래서 저희언니는 이거 강추래요~ 전 맛이....아직도 익숙치 않아요...