Love it!

Posted by enky-at-iherb on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

The greatest detangler ever! My daughter and I just love this stuff. No more problems with combing her hair. Plus it's a large amount for a reasonable price. Totally worth buying.

Mane' n Tail Detangler spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a excellent product and is the best at getting rid of the worst tangles...I would suggest everyone try this out you will be happy you did.

Some batches are amazing and some are drying

Posted by tatser on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

First bottle detangled my fine sun-bleached natural blonde hair well and made it super shiny (and my bathroom floor-super slippery so spray over the sink or stand on a towel). I added tea tree and lavender oils and sprayed it from root to tip. My hair grew very quickly and had a very nice texture to it. However, the last two bottles I've purchased, have turned my hair into unmanageable straw, forget the shine. I'll add some different oils this time and see if there's any improvement. The spray nozzle is very good so it's good to keep a bottle to use for something else if end up disliking the product no matter what.

So good and so cheap!

Posted by misstessie on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I originally bought it because my 18 month old would wake up with a birds nest hair-do every morning which was impossible to brush out! This stuff saved his hair from being chopped off. It smells beautiful, and has some fantastic natural ingredients that are nourishing for hair. He loves it so much and sits absolutely still for me when I apply it (no more running away from the hairbrush!) I now use it on my 5 yr old too which makes her hair shiny and silky for school. It comes in a really big bottle and you do need to apply it generously but it lasts and lasts. I'm stocking up on this stuff as it's a super product at a SUPER price.

Mane 'n Tail, Detangler Spray

Posted by bananadasha on July 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

it really detangles hair and doesn't leave an oily residue. worth buying

Does a great job

Posted by abbyca on April 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell of this product and it does a great job detangling my hair, whether it's out of the shower or it's first thing in the morning, when my hair is a bit knotted.

Nice detangler

Posted by Didokitty on December 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent and detangles hair well. Can be used for dry hair. Light and doesn't leave an oily residue.

Doesn't detangle thick curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love to use this as a leave in, but if I try to detangle my hair with this I end up being bald. This just didn't work for me as a detangler and it also leaves floors and other surfaces very very slippery. Watch out for that.

Doesn't work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just wanted to try it because it's cheap. Didn't do much for my long, dry and always tangled hair.

Great product for detangling and nourishing long hair. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have bought this product over and over again, as it is great for detangling long hair. It also adds so much nourishment and condition to my daughters hair. She loves it and we use it everyday.