Revolting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I received this product and smelt it, I threw it straight into the bin. It has the most foul odour. I will definitely not be purchasing this product again simply due to the revolting scent. I do not recommend wasting your money on this product.

favorite of mine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing!! i bleach and color my hair all over monthly and this saves my hair from damage. i use this also before heat styling. realy helped my slplit ends- did not get em for a year. this bottle lasted me a year!!YOU MUST TRY THIS!

Mane 'n Tail Hair Strenghtener.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it realy works! My hair feels much softer and I like it, because other products that I have used didn't do that. So far it is worth to buy it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure what others' comments are about the scent, because to me it smells very light, sort of fruity, and doesn't stay all day. I'm not sure how well this is working as a leave-in conditioner after a very short period of use. I use it sort of like a curl activator on my wavy hair. It works very well, and I particularly like the scent.

Great Leave-In Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recently, I quit using hair conditioner in shower. Thus the need for a good leave-in. I've been through a few, but this one does what the title says, very strengthening. I noticed less breakage after about 3 days, and the softness is unparalleled. Odd berry-like smell is yummy. Great size, especially for the price. I have already suggested the product to others.

SEEMS GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT WAS SHIPPED VIA OVERSEAS. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS; MAIN AND TAIL SPRAY AND CREAM. FROM THE COURIERS. THE CREAMS HAD LEAKED THROUGH THE BOX. IMMEDIATELY, MY DIRECT GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SORT OUT THE MESS I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE... ASKING FOR A REPLACEMENT.. AND SUGGESTED WRAPPING THE PRODUCTS IN BUBBLY PLASTIC. WELL I WAS DENIED..AND ASKED TO SEND PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT. WELL.... I THREW THE BOX IN THE BIN??? IT WAS DESTROYED...

No effects felt

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 55-year-old mum. She claimed that while application was easy, it seemed like she was spraying her hair with plain water, because she did not experience any positive effects.

I won't buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't feel any effect at all, or I should said it makes my hair even more dry

nothing special! i wont buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nothing special! i wont buy it again!no shiny at all.

Conditioning Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is really good, I have seen such a difference in my hair. Less hair lose and the length is growing much faster.

1 2 3 4