love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it once a week and it really works.My hair is so soft after and my split ends have reduced.The smell of this is lovely i could smell it all day long!!!

Posted by chch-vegan on June 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do like it and im sure its made my hair soft but it leaves my hair greasy for the day. So will only use it when i am not going anywhere or at night. Although it may leave grease marks on pillow cases.

not as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes hair feel greasy and sticky.

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dries my hair. Feels like body cream and smells like it too. Doesn't really makw hair shiny nor soft. Wouldn't buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's very good not oily. Good smell.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant say if this has made my hair thicker as I've only been using it for a couple weeks now but as someone with dry, curly hair, I really appreciate this product. Why? - when i use it, my hair is not dry (even if I dont wash my hair for a couple days - this product is best used after a hair wash) - the product doesnt make my hair feel or look greasy like coconut oil does - my hair already feels a lot stronger and i've already noticed less hair loss. YAY! Overall a great product, I just dont think its making my hair thicker.

best stuff ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

. I put it on dry hair and left it 1/2 hour, then I shampooed, I could tell the difference right away

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iherb for fast shipping.

Works well as a hair mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this a leave in product as it leaves my hair too greasy to even style. I just use it as a hair mask and it does the job!

Feels greasy - NOT a leave-in product !

Posted by trabazos on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since it feels greasy and oily, I do not use it as a leave-in product !!... I apply it once a week as a night mask, and it does this job perfectly. I wash my hair on the morning after, and my hair feels great. Smeels good :)

1 2 3