Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

يطلع الشعر ورييييحته حلوه Smells really good plus i can see my nee baby hair😍 i also use the shampoo of the same brand.

Seriously awesome stuff.

Posted by GalwayGirlKat on July 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry, colored, porous, curly hair that I smooth out to style, I dont know what is in this stuff that makes my hair look amazing, but it does every time I use it. I have tried almost every high priced spray/conditioner/detangler ever made, and this is by far the best! Just leaves it shiny, soft and FULL. I hope they dont discontinue, seriously love it. If you have dry thicker hair, its a must buy. Im not sure how it would do on thin, less dry hair, but on my thin crown/hairline area its really good too.I would maybe just use less if your hair isn't super dry like mine. As far as growth, I do think I see more fullness too, or maybe the great condition it leaves my hair in makes it appear so, either way. I will take it!

De-Tangles very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this looking for some wonder detangling product for my very tender headed seven year old daughter. It worked! My darter has type 3a hair at the nap of her neck and 3b all over the remainder and it is down to her bottom! She's very tender headed and screams if you just touch her head with a comb despite the fact that it isn't severely tangled. I sprayed this at the root of her hair and fingered it and then combed with a very wide tooth comb.... IT WORKS! I would recommend and will repurchase.

Leave in mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good light detangler wich allow to use other haircare . It is not heavy but detangle well and add softness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Herbal spray really speaks for itself, better than any hair oil I've ever tried, will certainly order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the slight vanilla scent. Moisturizes my hair, doubles as a heat protectant and it is affordable. Definitely going to purchase this again!

leaves my hair really soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

not sure if it works to protect my hair and make it grow or whatever but it does leave my hair feeling smooth and i have noticed less split ends this month and i have been using my straightener a fair bit

Moisturises but doesn't leave hair oily

Posted by VikingQueen on December 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry hair and dry scalp, but this spray has reduced my dandruff and also moisturized my hair from top to bottom. You should definitely try this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love mane and tail

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Their products never let me down.