Highly recommended!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is just as good as all the other method products, which is really good! The soap foams very well, making it easy to use and spread evenly. My hands don't dry out either after use. You have to really like the smell of lavender to like this soap, as the smell is very much present, and very much alike the smell of a real lavenderflower. The refill bag is very, very handy! Highly recommended!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome hand soap. We use it in foaming refillable dispensers, which limit how much soap you use, so the refill lasts a long time.

Best handsoap EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this all over my house, and I even take it to work to chill out my boss! It smells like real lavender, not a chemical version. Keeps my hands soft, and I looooove the smell.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good smell, good value, clean!

Smells good, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Method hand washes are good, this scent is great and at a great price. Worth every penny!

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. Fills a handwashing vessel, not necessarily their own. Quality ingredients and the smell is not overwhelming like some are. Good price.

I love Method liquid hand soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love Method liquid hand soaps. My preference scents are those that are most like essential oils, and Method has a great selection. This is one of them. And the refill bags are economical and environmentally friendly. A great product!

Very nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this flavour. Everyone should try. You will be happy as it leaves a great smell after wash.

love love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

gentle on hands and great value for money on iherb.. have been buying this for years now and will continue to use this product!

Wonderful scents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of the Method Products are just fabulous, they work well, smell great and are reasonably priced. We have just about phased out all of the chemical ridden products we have been using.

1 2 3