disodium phosphate added leading to chronic disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Meyerberg has recently added disodium phosphate to this milk which can lead to chronic illness due to elevated Phos. in the blood. see Townsend letter June 2013 for details. This is now a polluted, processed product.

Meyenberg vs Mt Capra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought both Meyenberg whole powdered goat milk as well as Mt Capra so I think others will be curious to know the difference between these two as I was :) Mt Capra: Bland and thin, rather tasteless. I use my own infant milk formula scoop for both brands so the quantity is consistent. I have to mix in more milk powder for this brand. Its texture is very fine and powdery, like baby milk powder. Mixes very easily in a baby bottle. I do not like the container, its too tall! You need a long spoon to get to the bottom without getting milk powder all over your hands. The powder also sticks to the sides of the container. My older child does not like this milk. I have to combine this with fresh milk for her to accept it. Meyenberg: Creamy and rich with good aroma. Taste is very close to fresh goat milk but still has a slight powdered milk taste. The powder is thicker and darker yellow. It is very hard to mix and I have to shake it very well to get it to completely dissolve. I prefer the taste of Meyenberg but Mt Capra mixes better. Even though Capra works out to be slightly cheaper, I will stick to Meyenberg in the future.

Better than cow milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I drink this I can tell my nerves relax due to the L Tryptophan in this. Goat milk also is better digested and does not cause mucos phlem. I like to take it warm with honey and ghee indian clarified butter. It is great for increasing spiritual and physical energy.

Wonderful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My baby girl is 1 year old, she has allergy to cows milk and soy milk , with this milk my baby stop vomiting. , no runny nose , no sick anymore . I truly recommend this milk...

The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son cannot drink cow's milk so this alternative is perfect. It's better than soy milk, much creamier and has the fat toddlers need. And it's better than soy especially for a boy since soy has lots of estrogen type hormone in it. Love LOVE this powdered goats milk!

Klim but from goats not cows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After the war II this 'Klim' is what the allies (Gurkhas and Brits) brought to us starving ex prisoners in Indonesia. Milk with cream. I use this excellent product to make hot chocolate and also mix it in with cereals. Package (can) too is excellent worth keeping for storage.

Meyenberg Goat Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found there is an unpleasant smell, like the smell of the cooking oil which had turned bad. I had bought goat and cow milk powders before and there's no such smell.

Goat-latte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. Nice flavor and easy to prepare. My favorite is to make it a tiny bit stronger then they say on the package and then add hot coffee: Goat-latte! No sugar needed.

Goat milk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like having a source of goat's milk that I can use slowly, since I don't use it frequently. It is tasty - the same as when I drank this same product as a child. It makes a delicious soothing drink when a small amount of powder is mixed into a paste with water and then added to chamomile and ginger tea - either in baby's bottle for colic, or for me.

Goat tracks to Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We found this wonderful product via online search. Very happy with the product, just what we wanted to get away from bovine milk due to health issues. Outstanding service and value from iherb.com, cannot be matched in Australia. Will continue to purchase Myenberg Goat Milk from iHerb.com.