Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

good but to small

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful to use with lots of baby bottles parts and other little thins. Nothing gets lost or upside down and full of soapy water. Fast to load and take out.

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started off washing all of baby’s stuff by hand. And in those hectic early weeks with my first baby, I thought it was better to hand wash than use the dishwasher. I was wrong. I realized that when one night I noticed milk stains on bottle parts I had washed already. I was mortified. After 4 weeks of that hassle, I ordered this basket and went ahead with the dishwasher. Best decision ever! Everything comes out perfectly clean, especially the nipples which were the worst to hand wash!!! And the baskets are perfect for all the small baby bottle parts and pacifiers so they don’t float around the dishwasher. I ordered a second one in a week since one was not enough for the number of bottles we like to use, so that we need to do only one cycle a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great! I use it for all small bits and bobs that belongs to the baby - spoons, lids, parts of his drinking cup, etc. Bigger that expected and takes a great amount of room in the dish washing machine, but worth it!