It's Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for some months it relaxes me to fall asleep but does not keep me asleep through the night

tastes terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't yet know if they work well enough to get over the horrid taste

This did not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleep issues for most of my life. I decided to eliminate my dependence on sleep aids about five months ago and I have been looking for more natural ways to get to sleep -- herbal teas, melatonin, meditation, acupuncture, etc. This product was recommended to me by a friend who swears by it so I decided to give it a try. The product itself has a pleasant taste and dissolves well without water, which is nice, but I did not find that this helped me fall asleep. Perhaps this would work better for someone who doesn't have such extreme difficulty with sleep as I do. I have been reliant on "Industrial Strength" sleep aids for so long that perhaps this is just too mild in comparison and I need a little more time to reset my system after stopping them.

50%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very good for sleeping, but next day you will be very tired from it.

good product bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very disappointed I can no longer get the citrus punch flavor. Strawberry is awful. I will have to try another brand. I liked the product it really helps me to sleep but am not going to buy it now they no longer carry the good flavor of it.