fast dissolve melatonin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product,it is really pure thing helping to sleep very quick.To those, who 10 mg is too big dose I would recommend to broke the tablet in 2 parts- works very well and to me is enough.Thanks for the iherb.com for the great products and excellent service!

the most effective product i try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have try many melatonin 's product like GNC, schiff, natrol,doctor's choice. this is the most effective product and taste good. but i would suggest 5mg Fast Dissolve because 5mg is enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

In my life I tryed few tipes if Melotanin, by far this is most tasty and best effect, not just for me, but also others, I gave it to my fryend who suffers from sleep problem, he tryed 1 time and told he slept 12h and not been sleeping like this for 1-2 years.... I love it, taste is nice, its nice candy after bed :) From other melo I had headech and felt bad... I will stick to this brand, I been using few botles already of 10mg and 5mg. both work.... There is no side effect next morning... You sleep like baby :)

Havent used yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't used yet

A good product for rapid induction of sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product is good for rapid induction of sleep. Helps sleep very well. For better action, it's important not to eat before going to bed, and do not drink coffee. Also turn off the light and the TV. Administer the product as instructed. Such melatonin should not be swallowed or chewed. It has to be kept under the tongue until it dissolves naturally, so the effect will appear faster. Tablets are pleasing to taste. The taste is sweet with artificial strawberry flavor. I like this "Quick Dissolve" more than regular tablets. It works in about 20-30 minutes and relaxes in a very comfortable night's sleep. It also does not cause somnolence in the morning when you wake up. Finally, I can sleep and I can wake up in the morning without a hangover! The product is excellent for vegetarians. It does not contain stearate. Pay attention to storage conditions: protected from moisture! This product is noteworthy compared to other melatonin supplements. This product made me feel very relaxed and helped me sleep very well.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Realy gives you a good night sleep

Posted by lymeninja on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

How glad I am to be finally able to find 10mg tablets. I used to buy 5mg ones because I couldn't find a higher dosage and I would take two before sleep. I received this product really quick in France, as usual no problem with the airmail economy shipping method. Haven't tried this particular melatonin brand yet as I still have the other brand to finish first!

Posted by TheBest on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great and is very gentle. Tastes like strawberry. Melts in your mouth easily. Take it according to directions and get a better quality sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really useful for resetting a poor sleep pattern that's been disturbed by staying up too late consistently or night time work shifts changing to day time. Works really fast in about 20 minutes as stated, dissolves quick, doesn't taste awful at all. Over all really great product.

Great product, quick delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is not easily available in AUS but arrived very quickly using iHerb.