no more lactose intolerant

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2006 | Verified Purchase

I was so lactose intolerant, I'd vomit with diarrhea if I ate a milk product (sorry if that was too graphic). So I monkeyed around with carrying those little white pills (lactase enzyme) in my pockets for years. ThenI tried Biobeads. One tiny pill per day, & I can eat anything I want. And I mean ANY quantity of milk, cheese, ice cream, whatever, with no ill effects. Best move I ever made with a supplement except maybe elderberry lozenges to fight off colds.

Natrol BioBeads

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective probiotic that I would order again. It is good in that it has enteric coating and doesn't get destroyed in the acid environment of the stomach

Natrol BioBeads

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. I use it for 4 months and I really feel a difference. The beads are really small so easy to swallow.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

i know that this worked, i was able to have regular bowel movements now

I like it

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on January 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have candida problems. After 20 days I could see the results, sensibilities to foods were reduced, and no more on and of diarrhea. It's not a permanent result, it lasted for a week after I stoped taking them, but I am still happy I found something that works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

These seem to work really well. I feel less bloated and overall a better sense of well being.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped several of my friends--one who has intense IBS. For me it eases mild discomfort from dairy products if I take it consistently.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some acidophilus supplements I've tried, this stuff really works. Bloating and discomfort greatly reduced right away - and the price is low, too. Glad I tried it.

GREAT product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac Disease and therefore on going issues with bacteria and intestinal problems. In my research I read to use a product such as this to get some additional help. I've seen a vast improvement in my overall intestinal health and comfort since using this product. I will continue to order this as long as it is available.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since taking the probiotic biobeads I have not had the problems with my stomach I had had previously. Plus I am not as constipated. I will continue to use this product.