Why didn't I try these earlier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....the cost savings is almost mind blowing, 5 nuts doing wash every day, lasts me two months+ , this is maybe 10cent a load if that...with no chemical, a clean feel and no scent I'll never go back!

a bit pricey here,but looks like a Great alternative to chemical detergents

Posted by PracticalReviews on March 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

use twice the amount of Nuts if you have "Hard water"(lots of Calcium residue) in your area.it is also reocommended to add some essential oil as the nuts create foam from the saponin inside but only has a trace lemonish scent.i recommend a few drops of Lavender on the nuts....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love the idea, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea of using soapnuts, but I feel that they last very short, shorter than expected. And they don't wash away all the spots. As a mother of two small kids, I need soap that removes all the dirt. But I use the soapnuts for clothes that's not very dirty, and for silk and delicate things. I love the smell though.

Very good quality soap nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used them for laundering. Of course, don't expect them to wash same as chemicals do, but they're good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

great if you`re in the mood for experiment )) otherwise will prefer something stronger

love/hate these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love that these last for so many loads of laundry (a plus in our household!). i use them mostly for our cloth diapers. however...i find that the soap nuts don't last as long as the package claims. after 2 washes, the nuts are already thin and barely producing soap.

Love My Soap Nuts

Posted by Krisinsight on January 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used soap nuts before and stopped for awhile but I am happy to be using soap nuts again. The last ones I bought were from another company and not nearly as nice as NaturOli. I will buy these again.

Nice product, does what is should...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

well it's very nice product, we have tried the nuts few times, and they seems to be working:) the laundry is very clean, although you must take in care that it won't have the same fragrance as you used to have from other non organic soaps. anyway, it's very nice and the clothes are getting out clean.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I needed to soak it for few minutes in a cup of hot water activate it. I used 5 nuts, the result is not bad and has a strange smell. Later I'll use more nuts and some of the clothes need to be soaked before. I see it's expensive.

Soap Nuts are working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using these soap nuts. They really do get the clothes clean and they feel very soft. For heavy stains there is the need to rub soap on first but I would have done that with washing powder anyway. I have two little bags ready as I do more than 1 wash often. I will have to remember to change the nuts and put in fresh ones. I am telling everyone about the Soap Nuts. Does anyone want to buy half a box of soap powder?

1 2 3 4