Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

cleared my urinary tract infections, also helped with digestion. I don't feel bloated all the time anymore. Havn't had a cold ever since taking this product, I think i will continues ordering. The price is great too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you hate the taste of ACV and it burns your throat these capsules are for you. All the benefits of ACV without the nastiness.

positive outcome

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using the apple cider for my cronic rhematoid and osteoarthritis arthritis approx six months ago, I have found such and improvement in my mobility,and my pain levels are now bearable. You need to take a least a full bottle before you feel the benifits, but believe me you will. I have also put my family on them and they have reported the same positive outcome as I have. Highly recommend. If in any doubt just google apple cider and you can see for yourself. Lorraine Australia.

Stops allergic reactions

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have many food allergies and get hives on a regular basis. If I eat something that causes a reaction, I take 2 apple cider vinegar capsules and within 15 minutes the itching stops. Great product with so many wonderful uses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking this helped clear up my cold and potential sinus infection. I am a loyal user now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

It keeps me from having gas and has helped me loose weight

apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

very happy with the product, much better than putting the liquid product in a glass of water. Also makes it easy for me to take away on trips.

better than drinking acv

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

its realy very good product and better than drinking apple vinegar ifeel much better now thanks to this product

Solved a problem I had with leg and foot cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking your product I noticed that cramps that I had been experiencing, in my legs and feet, when I stretched had become less painful. Now they have almost gone and when I do get pains they don't last long. This only happens when I have been on my feet constantly. Let me add, that I would get the painful, very,very,painful attacks even when I laid down and just laid there. Joe

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

The thing is I don't have anymore heartburn .I have not takin' any medication for hearthburn for awhile I do recommend it very highly Thank you