My favourite echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken different brands of echinacea for many years. For me, it seems to work sometimes and of course, other times it doesn't. But I have faith in this blend and it's now the only kind that I buy regularly. I've occasionally opened the capsules and the stuff inside tastes strong and numbs the tongue as echinacea is supposed to. I recommend this stuff to friends.

These WORK!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family takes these first sign of coming down with something. I can not stress enough how these work! My husband came down with the flu (he didn't take his Echinamide/echinacea) and was sick for a week. I started taking them (1 softgel morning & night) as soon as he showed sypmtoms and all I got was a slightly runny nose. I would always end up catching it from him and end up in bed for over a week but not this time. My 2 sons use to catch it too but they started taking it when I did and it worked!! iHerb had just what I was looking for too. Love their prices and super fast delivery!!

Great stuff!

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was drinking this for 2 months one capsule a day and during that period (Janury/February) I didn't even catch a cold, although I have had contact with a person with the flu and a person with the influenza (otherwise I'm a magnet for viruses), so obviously it works! I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Echinacea In Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is powerful product, my daughter is recovering very fast from a very bad flu. Also taking oil of orenago, olive leaf and elder berry, thank you.

Echinaminde Clinical Strength soft gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

During cold and flue season I include echinacea in my daily regimin. This particular brand and strength prevented a recent cold from reaching unmanageable proportions and lessened symptoms, so that my life could go on. As a school teacher that is of the utmost importance!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

Good product

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will take this with vitamin c when first sign of cold. Feeling well next day. Also easy to swallow. Recommend.

Haven't tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

According to scientific evidence, Echinacea is possibly effective in treating cold, but NOT preventing cold. I haven't got a cold since the product arrived. So, I haven't try and will report later.

家人介紹

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

身體健康有提升活力,增強抵抗病菌能力 這裡買貨平香港買一半有多, 送貨快三曰到香港

Can't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For many years I have taken Echinacea, and about a year ago decided to discontinue taking it after recovering from breast cancer. I was taking so many other supplements, and had not had a cold or flu for years. Since stopping it, I've had a cold and recurring viruses. Needless to say, it pays to take this as a preventative, and not wait until I actually get sick. My immune system is not as good as it used to be either and I know these help through trial and error.

1 2 3 4