Great Combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Every "Winter" I start taking Astragalus and Echinacea to help fight off illness. Before I found this product I had to take 1 of each. Now I just take 1 pill and it has both in it. Great idea.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for me.

Good Immune Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Enchinacea really keeps me from getting sick during the winter & this product has a great combination. I will continue to order.

good for toothache

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always helps with toothache. It`s a product we keep in the home.

for immune sistem is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best

amazing experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i felt so heavy, so exploding deadly agressive uncured brain infection or tumor, very inflammed , was so sad and heavy, i took at first 3 as directed, and withing an hour or so it raised new hapiness to me! it made me easy, functioning hapily sometime, attacked the inflamation, turned it and me bright! but since 3 capsules 3* a day would run it out so fast, i stopped that went down to 2, and not 3 times a day, it didnt felt the same. when i took 3, it did..great product happy i saw it

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt a flu coming with a burning sensation in my eyes. I take 3 capsules followed by 2 more after 5 hours. Problem resolved. Went to sleep and woke up feeling great. Probably Echinacea in the capsule was responsible because I take Astragalus regularly but when flu is coming Astragulus has not shown the same curative power.

Seems To Work

Posted by Sleepy on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My partner is taking this at the moment. He hasn't got the flu meaning this supplement works for him. He's been taking it for over a month now. He would normally catch the flu like all the other years. This winter he's all good.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good