My favorite oatmeal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is way better than the conventional brand instant oatmeal. A packet will fill a bowl, not skimpy like the other brands and not over-sweet.

Best oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this oatmeal and so do my kids! Please continue to carry this product!

My favourite flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just enough nuts to add a little crunch, small enough nuts pieces to not ruin the texture of the oatmeal. Slightly sweet, but not too much. Just our hot water over it and let sit, very convenient without all the nasty colourings and flavourings most brands would have.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

always like this brand

Healthy and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Next time I'll buy more

Best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have recently tried four different brands of instant oatmeal and this one is superior in every way. Flavors...natural and delicious. Textures...perfect...large full size oats and cooks to perfection... other brands were to sparse, the oats too broken almost powdery, the flavors dull or indistinguishable. I always enjoy this and found myself mixing it in with the others to make them toleable.. This product is satisfying too...I really like it and will definitely buy more.

This one is tasty.

Posted by JavaneseRupawan on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the Flax Plus flavour but this one is delicious. My darling boyfriend also prefer this.

Best oatmeal ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'd only ever tried the conventional, super sugary supermarket style oatmeal packets, so this was a pleasant surprise! Perfectly sweetened (not too much, not too little), with beautifully big, real nuts. I'm addicted.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Needs some salt in the water and having terminal sweet tooth I have to add coconut sugar both make this a tasty breakfast. Raisins and walnuts make this even more filling.

Good oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Convenient. Good taste. I wish it didn't have so much sugar.

1 2