really helps with body odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this a while back as I read that it helps with body odors.....I have had more odor as a female, not in my underarms but in my lower privates - where I had most of my odor & I live in the desert SW too so it makes it a real problem with it being warm so much of the time - amazingly this has really helped & on some days when I am sweaty I notice the odor is not there like before so yay!

No mention if the Soy is from GMO or not

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will give one star just because of the negligence of not informing the customer whether the soy oil and soy lecithin in this product is made from GMO soy or not.

extra chlorophyll is always a plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for offering this great product. It's more than an internal deodorant, its good for the complexion.

Internal Deoderant

Posted by Foosaboi on Jun 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about ten years. Tried knock-offs from other companies, but they were a waste of money. I take one with each meal, and it helps keep my skunk roadkill B.O. under control!

natures way chlorophyll capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My midwife advised that I take chlorophyll since I am having low energy in this pregnancy. I do believe it is helping and am pleased with the product. I ordered capsules since liquid stains teeth. Would repurchase.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within a day of starting these capsules, I could tell the difference. I can now get by with a gentle natural deodorant as apposed to the harsh chemical ones I use to need.

Delightful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been using a competitor's product, but it was prohibitively expensive, so I was very happy to find Chlorofresh. It works as promised. My sensitive skin enjoys taking a break from wearing deodorant every once in a while, and I am happy to report that Chlorofresh eliminates other body odors as well!

This product is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It's not magic, but it helps to improve the BO. I can't stop taking chlorophyll, it's very healthy for the digestion system, you can feel it . I tried different brands, they weren't as good, and I tried the liquid one, was amazing but made me nauseous, so I got back to this one and will settle for it :D <3

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about four months and i really like them they cleared up my adult acne and has helped keep me regular,along side of lightly detoxing my system I have a overall better feeling and energy I can't wait to see how things are going after taking them for a year.

Gets rid of body odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the only brand I will buy - it does the job of offensive odor stemming from eating too much garlic, etc.