very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good.... helps with low iron and low energy . works instantly to lift and give energy and build blood count . very good .

Great for smoothies!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie every day - very convenient in the dropper bottle and in this concentrated form.

Chlorophyll drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed after about two weeks of taking the drops that my body odour had completely disappeared. . Not sure if this is common, but it's a great side effect of the drops. There is no taste to them so they are easy to drink

very cheap product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used to take Chlorophyll from another company. but this product is very cheaper.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feeling much better after using it for 4 weeks.

Excellent! Have used this for years

Posted by barbyh on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and years. I see there's another product similar to this one on iherb, but its double the price and you have to use more drops. I will continue to purchase this as it does the job nicely.

Very good product, pity about the dropper

Posted by emanuela on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really feel this helps me get my energy back up and really quenches my thirst on a hot day. Would like to reorder.... However, there is a problem with the dropper. Some time ago, the dropper bit came out of the ring it normally sits in and the green liquid started to leak all over, the bottle is covered in green stuff, the green colour got everywhere, not that easy to wash off. Cannot seem to get it in the right place again. I cannot seem to get 3 drops into a cup without getting green stuff on my fingers AND on the counter. I am also concerned that now that the dropper is broken, the chlorofresh keeps interacting with the oxygen in the air, so its healing activity is limited.

Mild taste, easy to drink with water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Mild taste, easy to drink with water

Labai geras papildas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sutvarko žarnyno veiklą, išvalo kraują ir veikia kaip natūralus viso kūno dezodorantas.

Brilliant product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Same as the larger bottle. Pleasant taste and feels cleansing.

1 2