Selenium delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

get immediate sense of well being from day one. I decided to give selenium a try after reading an article in which an eminent brain specialist admitted that it was the only supplement he felt comfortable taking anf knowing it would be benefi cial to his well being.

Age spots disappeared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 65 and I took one 200 mcg capsule every day for about 50 days and the age spots(liver spots) on the back of my hands and on my face disappeared. I took selenium and iodine as part of a regimen to prevent cancer and heart disease.

Very good

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly feel the effect of Selenomethionine. It creates calmness and also helps with sleep. Having sub-optimal thyroid for a long period, this is something I take every day. Some formulations out there also equips their selenium with riboflavin. I take this aside and I believe IMO that others should complement their selenium with a b complex. Professor Gerhard Schrauzer of San Diego has dedicated much of his career to this micro-nutrient, formerly thought of as poisonous. He states that it offers a lot of anticarcinogenic potential. The late and great Abram Hoffer spoke warmly about Selenium. Price range of this brand's product line is always very reasonable IMHO.

Two stars

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The capsules of this item are huge in comparison to small amount of active ingredient - 200 mcg selenomethionine. The price is fair.

Hypoglycemics beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement did not work out too well for me. While I was on 1 capsule a day, I suffered from extreme lack of energy, cold hands, trembling and food cravings. However, the first day I stopped taking it, I immediately felt better and continued to feel better staying off it. I believe the problem is that selenium mimics insulin, which resulted in hypoglycemia in my case.

Natures Way , Selenium is Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this along with the Potassium Iodide its great together for skin hair Thyroid many other benefits great product Love it

Selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Glad I found this to help support my thyroid, which is hypo.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fixes your methylation !!

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This selenium does not give me a tummy ache or make me feel sick so I will continue with this product and it is a good price. Thanks iherb for having some quality products at cheaper prices.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take Selenium in conjunction with either Iodoral or TPCS to support my thyroid function and hormone production, take it everyday. I know for sure my thyroid likes it.