A great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Being in a capsule you don't have the problem of a strong taste in the mouth and the risk of damage to the enamel of the teeth. My wife and I use it for colds, flu's and hayfever with amazing results. As vitamin C is a natural antihistamine and antibiotic it needs to be topped up over the day so we take it every hour or so as explained by the infamous vitamin c Doctor, Dr. Robert Cathcart on Google.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product absorbs readily, never causes canker sores like absorbic acid might, rose hips add a natural source. I've used this product for over a decade.

Mr Gary J Johns

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. I must say for Nature's Way Vitamin C, it is a capsule. I have taken some vitamins in pill form that never completely dissolved. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

Not so hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife can't abide the big, hard 1Gram tabs, but these caps go down with no problem.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome. Met my expectations and that's not easy ;)

Cheap & cheerful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take Vit C 1000mg as I have crazy mood swings and was told it would help even out my moods. It did exactly that! I feel much more even-tempered now and also less lethargic, after taking this and fish oil daily. Plus such a good price for a HUGE bottle.

Vit. C

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Always take 6000 mg. in evening and next morning I do not have to clear up my sinuses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

affordable , and very fine

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand is the best I have used by far. At the first sign of sniffles or sore throat, we take 2 or 3 caps three or four times a day. Really works.

Nauture's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

My herbalist who wild crafts most of his herbs uses this.