Good quality for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product for the price. I use it to make pudding with almond milk and on the salads

The seeds are smaller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Chia seeds are then what I bought before,the nutrition value are the same anyway

Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My sister recommended the product to me. Its ok. I dont see any difference between this and other irganic chia seeds. Its a good price and as good as any other. I woyld give all of them that I have used 3 stars.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a year. I add it with water, smoothies, yogurt & salads. However, It doesn't double in size.

meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The chia seeds themselves are of good quality and the price is good. I just happen to dislike the texture, it's not for me.

good qualiyt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good healthy food

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nothing special

Average

Posted by DaniellaMeans on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very standard, but Chia seeds were all over my box when it arrived even though there didn't appear to be a break in the bag. Like adding this to recipes.

Tastes like soil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried other brands previously, none of which tasted like dirt and soil like this brand of chia seeds. I wonder if its normal for it to taste like that...

this seems to all sink to bottom

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i tried anothr brand but cant rmmbr which - so was disappointed that this seems to all sink to bottom of bottle.

1 2