Sukrin

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I Norway we have the same thing but named Sukrin which os double expensive and double small. This works the same as sukrin. Perfect! I use it for making drinks, food. Zero suger and colories make it very usefull in my kitchen. Recommend it to everyone who want to have something sweet but healthy in their lifes. But i thing stuff from iherb should pack this one in plastic bag so it will protect it from damaging. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Nothing will ever be as good as sugar tastes

Posted by OhMiah on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As other are writing here this is certainly a great replacement for sugar. Can't ask of anything better as it's quite similar and with no calories. The "no calories" part is really a boost here. If the calorie content was similar to regular sugar I would go for sugar. This is not as sweet as regular sugar, don't believe what others say. It has the crunchy feeling of sugar, but has a cooling effect that can taste a bit strange. It doesn't work very well when sprinkled over foods, such as oatmeal or regular porridge. It does however work pretty well in baked goods, coffee and so on - in anything where it's properly mixed with other ingredients. If you're not going crazy and removing sugar from your diet I would suggest replacing about half the sugar with this. It works. But remember, as it's not as sweet as regular sugar, you might want to increase the amount. I'm wobbling between four stars and five stars... consider this a strong four stars.

From China or USA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I emailed Now Foods, and their response was "may come from either China or US. In either case it is non-GMO.".

Erythritol is a strange beast.

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a GREAT sugar substitute with a low glycemic impact, which is great for people watching their blood sugar levels, their weight, or simply looking for a sugar substitute for whatever reason. It's about 70% as sweet as sugar, so using it as a 1:1 replacement will lessen the sweetness of a recipe (which I like), however, too much of it gives a weird feeling in the mouth. It's a little bit cooling (almost numbing?)-- but that's only if you use A LOT of it (ie; in a sweet pie or cake). In small amounts, that effect is negligible.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've completely stopped using sugar. This is an amazing alternative

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good, I didn't notice any bitterness or after taste which stevia has, though it is - unlike stevia - less sweet than sugar, hence calls for a larger amount to achieve the same level of sweetness. But given its advantages over sugar, I think I'll continue using it and order it again from iherb in future.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I needed this to mix with Stevia in order to make my own Truvia. It worked great and tastes great. I would definitely recommend it.

Who needs sugar when there's Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd order and this time for a bigger packet! Definitely my choice of sweetener while on a Keto diet. I don't have a sweet tooth but a teaspoon or two goes well with my green juice or flax/hemp pudding. This pack will last me a while. :)

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best sweetener i've ever used! Just like sugar, without carbs

Sweet, calorie free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product combined with xylitol and pure stevia makes a great non-caloric sweetener!