Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am constantly amazed at the number of healthcare people (i.e. doctors, etc.) who are unaware of the almost magical qualities of L-Lysine! This particular brand is the best I've ever found, as its capsule composition is so easy to swallow--unlike the chalky, over-sized tablets. They help in weight loss, speed healing of canker & cold sores, the list goes on--a must for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.

Helps my cat's eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

My cat has a problem with his eye. He had "weeping" and crusty build-up in the corner daily and redness around the eye. The vet recommended I give him a half capsule of Lysine twice a day with a little canned food. I've been doing it for years now and it does the trick. No more eye problems for Wolfie.

Great deal and item

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product for the price. I needed this product for my cats who suffer from the dreadful cat herbes. It works great as the capsules are easy to open and sprinkle on the food. I would recommend anyone who is looking for an immunity boost for their cats to use this product. I noticed a big change with in a week of administering it daily. My cats have had more energy and have had no more cold like symptoms. I would use this product for myself if I needed it as it is very effective.

great for shingles

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for shingles, I wouldn't be without lysine, ever.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for herpes virus, this product really helped my cat who has the herpes virus and myself

Vet Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

My vet had recommended 500 mg daily for my senior cat and actually said it was good for all my kitties to help boost and maintain their immune system. This is a tasteless powder capsule that I add to their wet food, so far (3 weeks of use) their coats have shown the most dramatic results, two cats with bad dandruff have all cleared up. And my senior cats coat thickened and is shinier. So for that improvement alone this is well worth it!

Great for skin!

Posted by Turboshopper on October 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I've been taking this my skin seems less dry. I read that lysine helps form collagen to make skin younger-looking.

Now Foods, L-Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, We use it along with vitamin C to help beat down any cold's that try to take hold. The lysine is stops the virus from replicating, and the vitamin C helps boost your immune system at the same time. So this is our cold remedy of choice. These pills are large and I have a small throat, due to an accident as a child. Iempty the capsules into liquids, mix and drink.

Magic Capsules!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat had been struggling so bad with eye discharge and irritation due to an upper respiratory infection from his FHV flare up. I gave him half a capsule in the mornings and half a capsule at night and it was clear in 2 days. I continue to give it to both of my cats and now take it myself as well. It makes me feel healthy and has cleared up my sinus issues. Its a magical capsule!!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whenever my system gets acidic, I tend to get small but very painful canker sores in the fold of my cheek and gumline. Three of these capsules a day take those away within 3 days without fail. Untreated, they last a couple of weeks. I've found the capsules better than the tablet form of L-Lysine.