Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used many different brands fo krill oil. This one smells so bad that I threw it out.

Good product, effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking them to reduce cholesterol. I cannot tolerate any of the statins (liver issues), and do think they induced some memory loss. I feel that the Krill oil has reduced my cholesterol - I know this from one of the cholesterol checks performed during a blood donation. Plus no fishy aftertaste!

My Doctor Recommended This

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.

For my kitties...and me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Better than fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James

Very good product, recomment it

Posted by happy-day on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells like krill when you open the bottle - guess it is a good sign. :) Otherwise has no taste or aftertaste. The pain in my back I used to experience every day due to sitting in office chair all day long disappeared and I have only just finished one bottle taking one softgel a day!!!! Very much recommend it. If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Give to my son and can tell the difference - improved vocal sounds and eye contact

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Krill oil is working very well reducing my cholesterol.