Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used many different brands fo krill oil. This one smells so bad that I threw it out.

Good product, effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking them to reduce cholesterol. I cannot tolerate any of the statins (liver issues), and do think they induced some memory loss. I feel that the Krill oil has reduced my cholesterol - I know this from one of the cholesterol checks performed during a blood donation. Plus no fishy aftertaste!

My Doctor Recommended This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.

For my kitties...and me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

waste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Better than fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil raised my bad cholesterol level and triglycerides! Krill oil lowered it drastically, and did so without causing any reflux.

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Give to my son and can tell the difference - improved vocal sounds and eye contact

NEPTUNE KRILL OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Krill oil is working very well reducing my cholesterol.

No fish burps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hate fish oils - all of them. Either I get fish-burps or indigestion. In my opinion, fish oil is plain disgusting. I also hate algae-derived Astaxanthin, which also messes up my digestive tract. Therefore I was very pleased that Now Krill oil has all of the benefits of fish oil and Astaxanthin and non of the aforementioned drawbacks. No fish burps (no burps of any kind!). No indigestion. No digestive tract problems. And since it contains Astaxanthin it's also a natural sunscreen! I take 4 a day instead of the recommended 2. This product is expensive, but in my opinion worth it if you hate fish oil and algae-derived Astaxanthin, but you want all of the good benefits.