Smelly Krill Oil Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Now Foods Krill Oil softgels smell like dead fish. Too bad Now's quality control is not up to par. Softgells are unpleasant in your mouth before swallowing and smell like fish. Quality fish oil softgels should not smell!!! Also, the Now bottle top caps are the worst ibn the industry. 20 to 30% do not reseal tightly.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found that since taking this product I do not suffer the pain i was enduring prior to taking the product

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be fresher that the others, as it does not have as much as a fishy smell.

Мне подошел

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Восполняет недостаток омега3. Если рыбий жир обычный плохо воздействует на поджелудочную, то от этого нет побочных эффектов.

Heart condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe that is good for my heart,because it balanced the heartbeat.

多从效果

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

本来接触该产品是朋友介绍说对腰好,结果母亲服用本品后发现,除了对腰有一定的帮助,中重要的是对眼睛好。以前眼睛怕光,电视电脑都不敢看,现在母亲的生活一切都恢复自然了 1

now krill oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ilike this product and believe it may be very well as good as Dr. Mercolas product!

Used for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used various brands of krill. This one seems comparable to others. It wasn't messy or oily the way some can be. I use it primarily for cognitive (memory) support following toxic exposures.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!