good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

Definitely feel a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Softer skin, looser muscles, and less problems with my back as a result of taking Krill Oil.

Adverse Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this might help relieve my unexplained nerve pain and reduce inflammation. Unfortunately it gave me more nerve pain plus a frozen shoulder! I suspect I may have had ciguatera poisoning recently as I was eating a lot of tropical fish (I live next to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia) and this adverse reaction appears to confirm it. Now unable to eat any fish or fish products for at 6 mths.

Now Neptune Krill Oil makes me sick JUST LIKE FISH OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells like fish oil. tastes like fish oil when burping it back up HOURS later. NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND FISH OIL. YECHHH!

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Krill oil for 3 years and it has improved my ability to control the stiffness in my joints which allows me to do daily the things I want to do,(golf exersise,work,etc) JP MD

Very good Krill Oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I can't use most fish oil because of an allergy to sardines, krill oil allows me to get the same benefit. This brand has no after-burp and has a manageable size softgel capsule.

much better then regular fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the regular fish oil for some times, but this is soooo much better. It doesn't leave any after taste and you don't have to take it as much as you do with the regular fish oil supliments. They are also smaller and easier to swallow. I'll continue to use this over the other brands.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

A trusted brand, and krill is supposed to be a better form of the fish oil that is good for us. I use it for my Mom who is 90yrs old, and needs a lot of help from poor eating.

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Switching from fish oil and looking forward to experiencing the advantages of krill oil, which studies show delivers even greater benefits in a more concentrated form.