D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After one week on 1o,ooo units a day I am sleeping much better. I have increaced to 15,000 a day and wait for the results. My daughter is taking 50,000 units for 30 days and has shown much improvement in both her pain and sleeping.

now foods vit d-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have osteo arthritis and am usually very stiff and painful particularly in the morning but after taking these for a few weeks i've found myself able to move easier particular first thing in morning i also seem have more endorphins.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ignore the label which take one every two days and take one or two a day with vitamin k

Vit D-3 5,000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As others vitD in soft-gel is good. Easy to purchase with others products.

Good strength Vit D, easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good strength Vit D, easy to swallow

Couldn't tell a difference

Posted by crissy on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First, the reason I purchased this was due to a dry scalp problem I've had for years. However, last summer I was in the sun much more than I ever have due to my new garden, and low and behold my scalp problems disappeared! I can only think it must have been from the vitamin D I was getting. So during the winter time when it came back with a vengeance, I tried the Vit D-3, but I never noticed a change. Perhaps I needed to take more, but I do feel that the best way to get vit D is directly from the sun. So, I recommend taking it as a supplement because vit D is very important for many reasons including the immune system, and if you do not get sufficient sun-time, then this would be a good idea to take for preventative purposes.

High dose of D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the high dose in a tiny pill. Hope it will help increase my vit D level.

good for the price...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I need 5000 iu for my Vitamin D deficiency...it helps to bring it to normal level..take it with fish oil

Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good vitamin, but a little sticky in the container (box).

Back to basic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a Scandinavian this is optional for me. Good price compared to local stores in sweden. Just dont take more then the instructions says.