Excellent and lower in calories!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I made the switch to Nutiva's coconut flour because it was cheaper- but actually I find I prefer it to Edward &Son's! It has such a great texture- makes everything taste like cookie dough to me!! AND it's lower in calories 45 cals in 2 tbsp!! Awesome! check out my blog for recipe ideas! http://kabochasandcoconutbutter.wordpress.com

Better than wheat flour

Posted by Gdaiva on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is so much better that wheat flour, if you are sensitive to wheat. It take so little, like 4 time less than the wheat flour calles for the recipe. Taste great, no much different in taste than wheat, very mild, i made cake, muffins, even rolled fish in it and made fish fingers, cooked in coconut oil, was fantastic!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives your baked goods a nice coconutty smell! Great quality and from a reliable source! The best price for organic coconut flour! Low carb and gluten free too. Use 1/4 coconut flour in place of other flours with extra liquid as it absorbs the liquid to give your baked goods a subtle sweet, coconutty taste! Definitely buying this again. Rate my review please.:)

Coconut Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. I use it in place of regular flour for lots of recipes. I use it for pancakes, cakes and frying. Love this product!

Delish!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Coconut flour can be tricky to work with. I've used this in cookie recipes, waffles, cakes, candies and I'm hoping to try bread very soon. This was a great price for a great product. If you're ready to try coconut flour don't be scared to purchase this. One tip: follow coconut flour recipes EXACTLY.

Best price I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are going nuts with coconut flour. This is a good product. If you order right, it is far and away the best price around and the shipping is free.

Must Have Coconut Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a very reasonable price. Use it in my cereal/grains breakfast mix. Gluten free is a strong attribute, for I am gluten intolerant. Taste is great also. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Best price + quality

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried out a couple of different coconut flour brands before this and i am genuinely surprised at the quality of this product, considering the fact that it is almost 66% cheaper than the next cheapest brand. It has a faint coconut fragrance which is very pleasant and not present in many brands. I consider this to be a plus as i think it means the flour is relatively fresh and not as processed. Very very recommended to get this. PS: These run out very quickly, so do grab them once they're available!

Coconut flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product. 1st time I have ever purchased coconut flour. Enjoy the freshness and quality. Wonderful!

works differently than regular flour

Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product can be incorporated into a variety of dishes, it doesn't have a strong coconut flavour. It works differently than regular flour, sometimes I will use half and half to give it a different texture. It takes some googling to get used/ learn to cook with this product, but it pays back with new flavours and tasty sensations. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"