works differently than regular flour

Posted by TBReviews on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product can be incorporated into a variety of dishes, it doesn't have a strong coconut flavour. It works differently than regular flour, sometimes I will use half and half to give it a different texture. It takes some googling to get used/ learn to cook with this product, but it pays back with new flavours and tasty sensations. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Good gluten-free flour

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this flour due to it being gluten-free (I have a gluten intolerance), and I like it enough to continue using it. When using in cooking, be aware that it leaves things slightly dry, and it always leaves a slightly coconut taste. I made a pizza base using just the coconut flour and eggs and while the base wasn't bad, I found it really dry in my mouth. I will have to find a better recipe, but this pizza base was definitely a step up from the awful cauliflower only pizza base I once made.

Fragrant but needs to be sieved

Posted by buildingupmoms on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought other brands, Edward and Sons and Coconut Secret before. They were great tasting as well. I tried Nutiva coz its price point was the most competitive especially if I buy the bigger packing. Taste wise it is great but I do need to sieve the flour as it is lumpier than the other 2 brands I have tried. That's the only set back but I can live with it ;)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells like coconut and tastes great in baked goods. Thanks!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great product at the right price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We were really happy with our recent purchase of coconut flour. Quality and package size is great, delivery was prompt - price was very competitive. Would like to see iHerb offer additional shipping options to Canada.