For my dog

Posted by DrJah24 on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my dog. He is 9 years old and starting to have joint problems so I have been giving him SAM-e and fish oil every day. This combo has made such a HUGE difference, the SAM-e is what I believe is helping the most because once I added the SAM-e he improved significantly. Now he is a little supplement man just like me.

Changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After being diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia, I was in pain for 18 months and falling into depression. SAMe changed my life, made me feel human again and took away all my pain so I was able to wean completely off all the prescription medication. I've been on it for around 4 months.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, effective and affordable

Has greatly improved my quality of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had my DNA tested and this is my natural anti depressant. Life has improved greatly since taking this, However, it took several months for my stomach to adjust to the required dosage.

good

Posted by organics on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone in the family takes it. even our dogs in their( dog versions SAMe)

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SAMe keeps my inflammation in check, and it also keeps my moods level, I wouldn't be without it. I love the NutraLife SAMe because it's such a great deal and vegan friendly.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Took about 2+ weeks to start improving my mood. Makes me sweat more. Also sleep very deeply. Its pricey and i hope to lower dosage and cycle it over time.

Pain free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After just two months, the pain in my hips was gone! Love the product!

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

iherb price is great and I love this supplement - just feel GOOD when I take it!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good product, good price & fast service

1 2