cure all fix all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

Colds, sinus etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I begin to have symptoms, I start with 2 capsules at least three times a day - morning-noon- especial before bed along with Noni extract. If caught in time, symptoms are gone by morning.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.

Terrific Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for the cold and flu seasons. Very good for your immune system.

Not the same product that I bought previously

Posted by Zambini on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

BUYER BEWARE> They have changed the product. The packaging isn't the same. Read the ingredients. It is no longer just GSE, they have added 400 mg of other ingredients. We bought two bottles to replenish our supply. They don't work as well or quickly for our purposes with the added ingredients. We are not just looking for another cold relief, we are looking for PURE GSE to tame yeast. The capsules used to be a nice option to avoid the nasty taste of the liquid. Unless I can buy them in pure form again, it is back to the liquid GSE

miss karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

get well faster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family takes this anytime we feel something coming on. I started taking it last year when I had a bad cold that would not go. After one day of taking this my cold was much more easy to live with. The price is great here I was paying double at health food store near my home.

nutribiotic GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for boosting your immune system

gse

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good for immune balance and or any illness