cure all fix all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

Colds, sinus etc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I begin to have symptoms, I start with 2 capsules at least three times a day - morning-noon- especial before bed along with Noni extract. If caught in time, symptoms are gone by morning.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.

Terrific Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for the cold and flu seasons. Very good for your immune system.

get well faster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our family takes this anytime we feel something coming on. I started taking it last year when I had a bad cold that would not go. After one day of taking this my cold was much more easy to live with. The price is great here I was paying double at health food store near my home.

nutribiotic GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for boosting your immune system

gse

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good for immune balance and or any illness

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works for everything. I must always have it in my cabinet!

GSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product which I will continue to use on a regular basis. It's especially good in prevent and fighting infections.

GSE Capsules Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good way for vegetarians to take this product without having to take those tabs which have been know to pass thru your body unused.