vrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i find GSE products very helpful to my immune functions.

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effective

Added benefit from this product is improved urinary flow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived when I had a bad bronchial cough. It seemed to accelerate my recovery time.

Not the same product that I bought previously

Posted by Zambini on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

BUYER BEWARE> They have changed the product. The packaging isn't the same. Read the ingredients. It is no longer just GSE, they have added 400 mg of other ingredients. We bought two bottles to replenish our supply. They don't work as well or quickly for our purposes with the added ingredients. We are not just looking for another cold relief, we are looking for PURE GSE to tame yeast. The capsules used to be a nice option to avoid the nasty taste of the liquid. Unless I can buy them in pure form again, it is back to the liquid GSE

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is helpfull for many things.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

miss karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

Wouldnt travel without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

love it

Posted by Diana87 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.