Herp-Eeze?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why can't i order it to Russia ? I need two bottles asap, cuz i'm on therapy.

Heal formula?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes awful. I can only take with a meal otherwise it's nauseating. I'm finishing this bottle only because it was so expensive!

IT WORKSSSS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can feel my immune has improved after taking this, zero outbreak and even I have an ulcer in mu mouth it healed very quickly. I will keep buying this, it is my life saver!

wonderful and helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no regrets getting this. i feel better and the amt of breakouts have lessened. in event if I had one- they went away quickly. A life saver!

Feels like it's doing me good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't have any outbreaks from the time I started taking this several months ago. I stopped taking it a month ago and still haven't had any.

Great Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula works great as daily preventitive measure.

I find it too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended as a must-take for trying to eradicate a long-standing viral infection. I don't know if it's going to work, and how well it works. I don't really feel much of a difference, surely because I am taking a whole bunch of other supplements. But I find this supplement, composed of basic herbals and things, to be overpriced, much too expensive. I will buy separately its constituents for better value.

1 2