It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took thyroid medication for decades before starting Iodoral. The next time I went to the doctor and had a thyroid test, she told me that it was too high and I didn't need it. So the Iodoral replaced the Armour thyroid medicine evidently. I have no side effects of any kind, and I'm not as cold as I used to be.

They worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking a capsule a day of Iodoral. I've been taking 3 capsules a day natural thyroid for many years. I started to slowly lose weight without changing my diet. The second half of my eyebrows are growing back. I had found out that was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I am now down to just 1 capsule a day of my natural thyroid product. I feel more energetic. I wold recommend Iodoral for anyone. I don't believe we get enough Iodine in our diets.

iodoral really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.

Goiter no more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using this product at double dosage + magnesium citrate has shrunken my thyroid, a.k.a., goiter, in about seven weeks. So-- despite what the endocrinologist said (there wasn't anything natural I could do about it)-- I am cured. Happy face!

hard to review

Posted by owlsrwise on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and my Dr. started me on Iodoral. With certain thyroid conditions you must be very cautious so I recommend that you not only educate yourself, but speak to your Dr. before trying these on your own. In certain conditions they can make you feel worse. But for others they are a wonderful supplement that will help greatly.

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!

Iodoral Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never want to be without this product! When I'm not taking it after about a month my hair starts falling out, my nails start peeling and breaking, my skin gets really dry and overall I feel worn out. The science and research behind this product is beyond incredible! When I get back on it, I see a difference within a week. My hair starts growing, my nails get stronger and longer, my skin is normal and I feel 100% better. Fantastic product! I don't ever want to run out again!

better than kelp - I've lost weight without even trying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I previously used a kelp supplement but iodoral has much more iodine in it - i can actually feel it do some good. I've lost weight without even trying (and that wasnt even my intention!) and my breast pain is really reduced. A lump that I have had for many years has actually shrunk so much that i have trouble feeling it now. this happened within 2 weeks of iodoral. iodine is amazing stuff but u have to have courage and conviction becos the detox symptoms are nothing to sneeze at

Isodoral 90 Tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a big difference upon taking this Iodine and Iodid supplement (1 capsule) recommended by David Brownstein in his book "Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It" compared to other brands. Fast shipment. I will buy this from I-Herb again.

Makes a huge difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

1 2 3 4