Isodoral 90 Tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a big difference upon taking this Iodine and Iodid supplement (1 capsule) recommended by David Brownstein in his book "Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It" compared to other brands. Fast shipment. I will buy this from I-Herb again.

Makes a huge difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

Fluoride/bromide quencher and thyroid activator

Posted by philla on December 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

In times with fluoride/bromide present in many grocery items (and for some drinking water), this is very helpful. Be pro-active and read up on Iodine 'companion nutrients' before popping. Briefly, Selenium and Iodine act in tandem to optimize your thyroidal hormone (t3, t4) secretion. Overall, these tabs are small and neutral in taste (Unless you chew it, it then acquires a bit bleachy taste)

Iodoral availability

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for providing notification service about the availability of this iodine supplement. I was in a panic about how to keep up my daily intake when the catastrophe in Japan took place and the need for iodine was increased. The product is consistent in quiality and your price didn't change even though the demand is great at this time. Thanks..

iodoral review

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

so far this product has made me feel better..i have only been taking it for 2 weeks so still to early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken this for a couple of weeks and started my adult daughter on it as well. I am up to 37.5mg, but I started on half tab at 6.25mg for a few days, then worked up to 37.5mg. I may up it again to 50mg in a few days. Some mild acne seems to be the only bromine detox symptoms so far. My temperature hasn't really gotten warmer yet, that's why I may up the dose again. I think I am very deficient and haven't gotten to my optimal dose yet, so I can't wait until my thyroid kicks in and I lose the little bit of weight I have gained and get some energy back.

Cystic breasts are gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

For years I always had cystic breasts... now they are all gone. Great for thyroid also.

iodoral tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was recommended them by my daughter , i feel much better in myself since taking them, and the pain i have had for years in my breast, as all but gone now, i would recommend them to my friends

Still Early

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this for a couple of weeks at the minimum dose, so it's too early to tell how well it will work for me. I can say that it hasn't had any bad side effects.