VERY POTENT

Posted by cameronday on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and this product is too potent for my face, and even the rest of my body (except hands). If I leave it on my skin, it starts to tingle and feels like it is being slightly burned. I have to rinse it very quickly. I guess I need a less potent version.

Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a sufferer of psoriasis,I have to be very careful about what I use on my skin. Your wonderful product can be used safely on sensitive skin,leaving it feeling silky smooth. Thank You

The Best Soap Out There!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fiji soaps are my absolute favorites. Better than any shampoo too! I like the scented ones but for everyday use, I prefer this unscented one. It last a long time if kept well drained. It's just perfect!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

no fragrance! I do find it too drying for everyday use on most of my body (combination, acne prone, extremely sensitive skin) but I use it on my shaved under arms without irritation like most gentle soaps and hands. If you find it too large I just use a knife when it is first open to make slices a little more than a 1/4" thick...no huge bar of soggy soap in the shower and good size for handwashing:)

It feels clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can not use it on my face because it causes it to be sensitive. It works well on my body.

Love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this soap is just organic coconut oil soap with nothing else added. I'm very pleased with the product and will buy it again. Fast shipping too!

feel the fiji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a no frills SOAP people. containing only coconut oil means it's pretty much all saturated fat in a very health friendly form. for peat-style living this is the go-to soap. great antifungal benefits, a very subtle smell and nice consistency+lather will have me re-ordering and stocking up on this baby. mmm-hm.

smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

all over, especially on my face. Have replaced the soap with all my expensive facial cleaners. Wonderful product, and in addition a big money saver.

melts fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but still it s quite moisturizing

Dissolves too easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the organic ingredients list, however it dissolves faster than regular soap. Next to the basin for hand wash is probably okay, but I keep mine in the shower and the damp environment makes the soap wither away too fast. Won't buy again:-(

1 2 3