Posted by cameronday on December 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and this product is too potent for my face, and even the rest of my body (except hands). If I leave it on my skin, it starts to tingle and feels like it is being slightly burned. I have to rinse it very quickly. I guess I need a less potent version.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a sufferer of psoriasis,I have to be very careful about what I use on my skin. Your wonderful product can be used safely on sensitive skin,leaving it feeling silky smooth. Thank You

The Best Soap Out There!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fiji soaps are my absolute favorites. Better than any shampoo too! I like the scented ones but for everyday use, I prefer this unscented one. It last a long time if kept well drained. It's just perfect!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

no fragrance! I do find it too drying for everyday use on most of my body (combination, acne prone, extremely sensitive skin) but I use it on my shaved under arms without irritation like most gentle soaps and hands. If you find it too large I just use a knife when it is first open to make slices a little more than a 1/4" thick...no huge bar of soggy soap in the shower and good size for handwashing:)

It feels clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can not use it on my face because it causes it to be sensitive. It works well on my body.

Dissolves too easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the organic ingredients list, however it dissolves faster than regular soap. Next to the basin for hand wash is probably okay, but I keep mine in the shower and the damp environment makes the soap wither away too fast. Won't buy again:-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

this soap is awesome for someone like me who has very sensitive skin. the fact that this soap ir fragrance free makes it perfect for my skin along with it being made out of 100% coconut oil and nothing else. this soap doesn't dry out my skin and is gentle enough to use on my face. i have been buying this soap for a long time and i will continue to buy this soap. thanks iherb.

Love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that this soap is just organic coconut oil soap with nothing else added. I'm very pleased with the product and will buy it again. Fast shipping too!

feel the fiji

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a no frills SOAP people. containing only coconut oil means it's pretty much all saturated fat in a very health friendly form. for peat-style living this is the go-to soap. great antifungal benefits, a very subtle smell and nice consistency+lather will have me re-ordering and stocking up on this baby. mmm-hm.

smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

all over, especially on my face. Have replaced the soap with all my expensive facial cleaners. Wonderful product, and in addition a big money saver.

1 2 3