Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Tulsi Sleep for my elderly mom who was having difficulty falling asleep. It took her a couple of times to get used to the taste, but after a great night's sleep, she continued to use it. After reading about the tulsi plant, it grows wild in the tropics and warm regions and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment. It has a strong aroma and a stringent taste plus is used for almost all ailments in India including as a anti-stress agent. She asked me to order her a few more boxes. I am happy because NOW she does not need sleeping pills which lead to other problems.

Fantastic herbal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tulsi Sleep is a great product for sure. Worth it for those who wants to rest, relax, sleep and cure headache. I use it occasionally to easy my headache. No more panadols tablets to easy me headache. The tea is a bit spicy herbal-ish taste. A great product for sure.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Very relaxing

Works a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It definitely helps me sleep and the taste is pretty good too.

Calming and has a great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many calming and so-called sleep inducing teas, and this is one of my favorites, mostly because I feel it actually works.

Mice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very soothing tea

Calm you down after a busy day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is very tasty, a mild sweetness comes from the flowers I guess. It's good to sit down and enjoy a cup of Tuisi Sleep Tea to relax before tuck in the bed.

actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Organic India product, helps a lot with sleep quality and falling asleep quickly, works really well so if you have some sleep issues its well worth a try

fragrant, sweet, pleasant, mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Organic India, Tulsi Sleep Tea is very good - sweet and fragrant as well as clean, fresh and savory. *suggested: I also really like the Organic India, Tulsi Holy Basil Tea, Original. It has a savory, fresh, clean flavor and scent. Not so sweet.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my naturopath and I simply love it! Subtle flavour and very relaxing - great before bed or after dinner.

1 2 3