Lightweight and shine

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, so light non oily, even if u put more. I like the smell so I put more, its not longlasting smell:) Very good shine and comb-easy using small amount

Can't recommend it by itself

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So bad for my thick and dry colored hair. Not better as my old buy of silicone mix from simple store. I guess one author writing some article about silicones for hair was right. He/she wrote that silicones mixed with some oils: coconut, argan, etc. is not good formula. Silicones must be used by itself, plain and simple. I think I have no choice as to test it myself. Because oils for hair made my hair even more dry and very hard to the touch, adding only shine and that's it. Silicones mixed with oils do the same thing. So, I guess my only hope is plain silicones. Update: this time I added pure essential peppermint oil (huge dose, approx. 35 drops) to the whole bottle. I love essential oils all the way. So, now I can give 3 stars to this product, because peppermint essential oil did miracles to this situation. My hair is looking good right now and I hope I would be able to finish whole bottle of this without losses.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells so good and it makes my hair looks shiny , loved it

This serum really smoothes my mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was very surprised with the efficacy of this serum. Smoothes and gives instant gloss to my hair. This is much more effective than the rest of the more expensive products which I've used. Highly recommended!

Disaster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Glued my hair much faster and more effectively than any superglue might have done, leaving frizzy bits, that I hoped to eliminate, sticking up proudly for attention. As debacle took place in the morning and a rescue operation could not be undertaken until evening, I went to work with a frizzy oily cake on top of my head. Went back to my usual Kerastase Elixir Ultime the next day. Never again!

Oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Applying this material to my hair feels exactly like pouring oil on it. The hair is oily, sticky and not at all moisturized. Reducing the amount applied does not cause any effect. Probably should be used as part of condition or hair mask. By itself, not recommended.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice

coconut oil hair polisher serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the product.non greasy great for natural hair

Excellent

Posted by Constandia on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for hair, makes them shine and soft.

Like a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really light great gloss hold is good love the smell

1 2 3