Tasty but without calming effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of my 4 cats love the snack, even the picky one. I bought it to calm the fights between all 4, but after few days there is no difference.

Do believe they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

When my young adolescent male cat gets rambunctious, they do seem to melow him out. It does not work right away, but after a few hours he seems to calm down. If I toss them he will run after and eat it, won't just take it out of my hand like a treat. The Mama female cat won't touch them. Both cats were feral and are becoming good house pets with a little work. The male is one of her kittens, he was the runt of the litter, now he is beginning to grow large.

not so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cats liked the flavor but no observable change in ongoing distress

Helped my cat really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have maincoon cat and he was pulling hair from his tail. We went to the vet, vet said he is perfectly healthy just maybe a bit stressed ( we just moved to the new apartment), so he advised to give him one calming pill in the evening. That really helped! He is not pulling hair anymore, his tail looks gorgeous, so these pills really work.

My cats don't run or hide anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Giving these chews 2 days prior to July 4th and both my kitties didn't run and hide while the fireworks were going all around our neighborhood. They were a little edgy but didn't run. I also use these prior to vet appointments and now they are more quiet in their carriers. These definetly work!

My fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Relax for my cat

Posted by arielwee on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thought I'd just try this to see if it works since it's natural and herbal. Perfect for those times when I want to take him out or to the vet. At most my cat will just enjoy another tidbit pack. It TOTALLY worked. Gave Fred just one. He was calmer the whole of last night and today, didn't keep coming to me to ask for food constantly, and even let me carry and hold him for 5min without a single grumble. He was just relaxed, purring, or sleeping as cats do. There's one for dogs too. If you have a cat or dog who is the nervous, antsy sort, give this a shot.

I believe they are good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cat is not used to snacks yet .... No matter what I have done to trick her into eating these or any other snacks, she just sticks to wet or dry food she has already tried .. Mixing does not help either. She just eats around it :)

my cat's fav!!