Nice Blonde Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write reviews, but I have used this henna three times and am very pleased with the color. It doesn't turn my hair orange like some hennas. I have blonde hair with some gray, so I use chamomile tea infused with lemon peel (instead of water) and add some apple cider vinegar. I let the henna sit for 8 hours to allow the dye to form before putting it on dry hair. Then I keep it on my hair for two hours covered with a shower cap and wrapped in a towel. The color lasts about 4 weeks.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to use as an alternative to getting a salon treatment with my light brown with blond highlighted hair. I mixed the blond and the light brown to try to make sure it might cover the grey on the top of my hair and at the temples. I was pleasantly pleased with the result. I think my hair was in pretty good shape to start with, but it ended up looking nicely shiny after conditioning it. I cannot tell about the blond by itself, but since it is not a dye, but a highlight enhancer, I would not expect your hair to look much more blond than it originally was...but enhanced. I plan to continue using this product.

How to Lighten Hair with Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw some reviews that this product didn't cover grays or change hair color. Well, you have to know that none of these ingredients will lighten hair. Henna works over time and really all it does is condition your hair and turn your grays golden... over time... a long time. So be patient. Don't take it out on the Henna, it's doing the best it can. To see results you have to set up a regimen of appliying Henna at least once a month, maybe more often for it to cover grays. If you have dark roots (Iike I do) you'll have to lighten your roots some other way. I use 20% peroxide with a red/gold corrector that they sell at Sally's. You can add Chamomile tea and lemon juice to this mixture. You let this sit on your roots only for 45 min. to one hour, then wash. This does damamge your hair some, but if you do a Henna treatment a day or two later, you'll counter act the effects. Best of luck!

Hair feels and looks great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the light brown shade and combined them, along with several of the recommended additives (lemon juice, tea, coconut oil) and am very happy with the shade and condition of my hair. I didn't want red, and didn't get a lot. Did a great job covering the gray hair, too.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several colors from this company and always turn out great. I have lite brown hair with smattering grey and find the Persian brown works the best for me.

Rainbow Persian Blonde

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used an all-over colour to grey hair. It lifts the grey but does not put deep tones onto the hair-this is what I'm hoping for as an outcome. The use of the prduct also enhances the condition of the hair

Did not experience any marked difference, so I won't repurchase

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Personally I didn't find that this made a difference to my hair, but a friend asked me If I had died my hair lighter, so maybe it was noticeable. I was really hoping that this would moisturise my hair, but unfortunately it made no difference. It does leave a slight herbal scent (which I personally like) after the first shampooing, but it goes after after you shampoo again.

Did not cover grey

Posted by Mearced on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with this henna since it did not cover the grey. It did condition my hair. Next time I will try this mixed with Persian Light Brown as many other reviews have suggested.

Great Price and Fast Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was somewhat of a strange experience dealing with a "mud" sort of coloring product. Did get a very slight blond tint on my white hair. But, this is not for me and decided to use a gradual coloring shampoo product.

Wonderful deep treatment

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No, henna isn't able to actually BLEACH your hair, because it's all natural and doesn't contain any bleaching agents like conventional hair coloring products. Henna is simply a deep treatment which adds a lot of shine to your hair, and combined with the chamomile it gives nice, shiny "highlights" in your natural hair color. It's messy and it doesn't smell very good, but it does the job like nothing else. If you have dry, frizzy and unruly hair, you need to try this! The result will get better every time you use this, so you should do this as a deep treatment every other week or so. I make my deep treatment with 2 parts henna powder mixed with herbal tea, 1 part honey and 1 part of my favourite conditioner, and I let it sit overnight. It can be hard to wash out, so I recommend washing your hair thoroughly once with shampoo, then again with conditioner, followed up with your regular conditioner routine. ordered more to be sure I don't run out. I've been a iHerb customer for 5 years and have tried a lot of products which I have reviewed, so if you're interested in finding good products, please visit my profile.

1 2 3