Does the job and tastes great too

Posted by healthydoesit on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had the lemon and cherry flavors of Ricola in the past and really liked them. Wanted to give the honey herb a try this time around. They're good! The flavor is very mild and mostly tastes like honey without so much sweetness. The drops soothe my throat and help with a cough almost instantly. The recommended serving size is two drops, but I've only ever used one and have always had good results. There's no burning or medicinal taste like many throat/cough drops. I like the cherry flavor the best, but these are very good and I would definitely purchase them again. If my review has helped you, please click the yes button below. Also, feel free to visit my page to see over 180 honest reviews for items I've purchased here on iherb!

Very nice throat candies ...

Posted by acumen on October 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

… which I like taking even without a sore throat ;) .. comes in many flavours, I've tried 4 of them. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

טעם נפלא

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

סוכריות נהדרות, הן כנשנוש וגם כשיש כאב גרון מעצבן. כנראה שמכיל מספיק דבש כי זה עוזר לכאב מאד מהר. יופי!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

טעים מאד

More mild tasting than other Ricola flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite flavor of Ricola, because it's not as strong tasting as some of the other flavors. I used to by it in the US but couldn't find this flavor abroad so was really happy to find it on iHerb. It helps calm a sore throat cough, but only lasts a little while so you may find yourself taking several a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps throat and cough

Taste good

Posted by MarjiMum on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this flavour and the Lemon and they are both good at soothing a sore thought without the strong ingredients in most pharmacy lozenges.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for cough drop A++++

Favorite Throat soothers

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

These do the trick for a dry or tickly throat.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well without leaving an aftertaste when I use one.