A top notch intra-workout ingredient in my shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually mix this with some maltodextrose and some whey and the result is just amazing. I can keep going at the same intensity even in 1.5-2 hours long workout. It tastes good and also mixes well. Highly recommended!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried different bcaa products and this is the best so far. Apple flavor is a lil bit sweet than expected but when I crave sweet things, I prefer apple flavor.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying BCAA and I chose Xtend since the review on the web was great. Anyways, Green apple flavour is ok, good enough but I liked to add lemon juice in it since I found it a bit sweeter to my taste. Liked mango.

The location is beautiful in dealing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The location is beautiful in dealing

Awesome flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the best xtend flavour! Mixes well and tastes great.

The Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My personal opinion, I liked the Lemon Flavor more than the apple. The apple flavor it didn't taste like what I expected plus it only taste better with a cold water not a room temp. water.

Great Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Love this BCAAs taste really good I recommend you all to try the green Apple 🍏 flavor with some squeezed limes and mint it will blow your mind 😋😋😋😋😋

Best Quality BCAA ! Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing Flavor, As a professional Bodybuilder and Athlete, I can tell you that this is one of the best value, The beauty of BCAA supplements as you'll see below is they can be easily used during exercise to reduce fatigue, accelerate recovery, reduce muscle soreness, and improve the use of fat for energy. BCAAs are well known for triggering protein synthesis... highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good